PERSONAL & MULTI-HOLE PUNCH
- I need a 70mm punch. Where can I buy the CARL punches of which the hole distance is 70mm?
Most of our 2-hole punches have a hole diameter of 6 mm following the JIS standard (hole diameter 6 ± 0.5 mm). Products other than hole diameter 6mm are as follows.
Punch with hole distance 70mm is used usually in the U.S., Korea, and the Philippines. It is available on our website in the U.S.
- Can I use gauge punch GP-2630 for A5?
It is designed for punching A4/30 holes and B5/26 holes.
Since the hole distance is the same, it can be used for A5 as well, but please note 22 holes will be punched instead of 20.
- The handle always came off. What can I do?
No. Sometimes, we do need to take the handle off to remove the broken core. To put it back, just match the position and twist the base of the handle clockwise.
- The sharpener suddenly became idling during my sharpening and it cannot sharpen the pencil.
There may be a broken core inside the cutter. Twist the base of the handle counterclockwise to disassemble the handle and remove the broken pencil lead if that is the case.
** Do not touch the cutter directly. Also, parents should perform the work.
If the broken core is clogged, use a pointed object such as a toothpick to remove it.
** Do not use sharp metal objects as they may damage the blade.
- Which sharpener is suitable for colored pencils?
Since the core of colored pencils and pencils with high density (4B, 5B, 6B) are soft, scraping and core breakage are more likely to occur comparing to HB pencils.
If you preferred less sharp point, sharpeners with point adjuster such as CP-100A, CMS-210, CC-2000 are recommended.
- I forgot the password. What can I do?
Due to security considerations, we will not disclose the password to you. Please contact the store where you purchased the cash box or the official CARL distributor in your country for information. For contact details, see our list of WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTORS.
- I cannot open the cash box. What can I do?
Please check whether both the cylinder lock and dial lock are unlocked.
- How sharp is the pencil tip supposed to be after sharpening is finished?
The finished shape is as follows.
* The sharpness of the tip may change slightly due to the individual differences of the pencil.
- Can I change the password of the cash box?
Password for all CARL cash boxes cannot be changed. Please confirm the password before your purchase.