- Company name changed to Carl International Mfg. Co. Limited
- Office relocated to Unit 2505, 25/F. Nanyang Plaza, 57 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Inter-techno Co.,Ltd started to make Japanese good quality products.
Established CARL TECHNO Co.,Ltd. CARL TECHNO contributes to comfortable office environment.
Acquired ISO 14001
Established NINGBO CARL MFG.,LTD that was the second factory in China
For sale reinforcement in U.S.A., established CARL U.S.A., INC
For overseas sale and establishment of the overseas factory, established SHANGHAI CARL MFG .,LTD.
For overseas sale and establishment of the overseas factory, established CARL MFG OF HONG KONG .,LTD.
Built the new company building in Tateishi, Tokyo. Headquarter was moved to Tateishi.
Enlarged Ibaraki factory.
- Built the new company building of 8 stories in Kuramae, Tokyo.
- Moved Sales, trade dept and the research and development section to new building.
- Increased capital to 18million Japanese yen.
- Divided production section and built new factory in Ibaraki Prefecture.
6 years succession from 1964, Commended than the minister of trade and industry as an export contribution company.
Built resinous manufacturing facility in Yashio, Saitama.
Commended than the minister of trade and industry as an export contribution company.
Increased capital to 12 million Japanese yen.
Built the 3 stories steel reinforced Building in the present location.
Increased capital to 6 million Japanese yen.
CARL MFG. CO.,LTD started. The headquarter was moved to Tateishi, Tokyo
The late chairperson Mr.Chuzo Mori rebuilt a factory which was destroyed by the war. He started CARL brand production.
Under the military regime, produced electronic materials for navy
The private company SANMAN-DO Manufacturing started stationery and general commodities production in Honjo, Tokyo